Click on job title for more information.
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants
The contract will initially be fixed term.
Monday – Friday Term time only (39 Weeks) 12:00 – 14:00 (10 hours per week)
Scale 1 - £4,929
We are looking to recruit Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants who enjoy working with children. The successful candidates will be; confident when dealing with children, a good communicator, a team player, calm and willing to undertake first aid training.
The role involves a variety of responsibilities and these are allocated on rotation:
- Playground/field supervision, dining hall duties and wet break supervision
- Supporting our pupils - in line with the School’s Behaviour Policy
- Administering basic first aid and keeping records of accidents, liaising with other staff as necessary
- Attending training, where applicable
- Ensuring confidentiality and discretion
We would like to hear from you if you are patient, have a sense of fun and are committed to supporting all children to achieve their best.
Please send application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
TITLE OF POST: Exam Invigilators
RATE: £11.94 per hour
PURPOSE OF POST: To ensure that internal and external exams are conducted in accordance with JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) regulations and school policies and procedures
AVAILABILITY: Good availability between Summer exam period
LINE MANAGER: Examination Officer
HOURS: “As and when required” Flexible during Academic Year To work flexible hours during the academic year, taking into account specific needs at key times of the year.
All applications to be send to: