Barnhill is a 'Good' School that also provides evidence to suggest it could be 'Outstanding'.
Barnhill's most recent Ofsted inspection found the school to be 'Good' with evidence to suggest it could be 'Outstanding' in a full inspection. You can read the most recent inspection report by clicking here.
You can download the reports on the Ofsted website.
As Ofsted inspections occur every four years or so, the school is also reviewed by Challenge Partners each year. This involves a skilled team of reviewers, lead by an Ofsted qualified inspector, reviewing the school. I am very pleased to announce that the review team has judged Barnhill to be top in each category since 2019.
You can see a copy of the reports here:
- Leaders have high aspirations for pupils.
- Pupils here show respect for all. They are polite, friendly and confident in expressing their views.
- They develop a real interest in their studies.
- Teachers have good subject knowledge. They use this well to develop pupils’ knowledge and understanding. They present subject content with clarity and question pupils skilfully.
- Pupils learn without disruption. They show very positive attitudes to their learning.
- Leaders have designed a broad and ambitious curriculum.
- School leaders and governors work with commitment and intelligence.
- Leaders have established a strong culture of safeguarding.
OFSTED, NOVEMBER 2022