As student leaders of the school, our Sixth Form students are role models for younger pupils and demonstrate high standards of dress and behaviour in the school and local community at all times.
Sixth Form students are required to wear smart, professional, business attire suitable for the modern workplace. Appropriate professional business dress is important in preparing our students for the world of work or higher education.
The Sixth Form Dress Code:
- Unbranded, plain clothing.
- Button-up collared shirts, blouses or polo shirts.
- Formal trousers, chinos or knee length skirts or dresses.
- Plain jumper or cardigan.
- Plain leather shoes or boots.
- Suits and ties are recommended but optional. Belts must be black with a small buckle.
- We do not permit caps, jeans/denim of any colour, t-shirts, vest tops, strappy tops, trainers, hoodies, sweatshirts or tracksuits (unless for a Sport lesson).
To maintain a safe and secure school for everyone we expect Sixth Form students to identify themselves by wearing their ID cards and lanyards at all times.