As student leaders of the school, our Sixth Form students are role models for younger pupils and should demonstrate high standards and expectations of dress and behaviour in the school and local community at all times. They are expected to dress and act as the successful young people they are.
The Sixth Form Dress Code stipulates smart business-wear only. We define smart dress as:
- Unbranded, plain clothing.
- Button-up collared shirts or blouses.
- Trousers or appropriate length skirts or dresses.
- Plain woollen jumpers.
- Plain leather shoes.
- Suits and ties are recommended but optional.
- We do not allow students to wear hats or caps, hoodies, jeans of any colour, t-shirts, trainers, sweatshirts or tracksuits (unless in a PE lesson).
Appropriate professional business dress is important in preparing our Sixth Form students for the world of work or higher education.
We also expect Sixth Form students to wear their ID cards and lanyards at all times.