Year 6 Parents Transition Afternoon
Wednesday 13 July
RE: Parents Transition Afternoon, 13th July 2022
We look forward to hosting both you and your child (if you wish them to attend) for Parents Transition Afternoon on Wednesday 13th July from 4:00pm to 5:30pm in the Assembly Hall. This will be parents’ first opportunity to visit Barnhill since your successful application for your child.
We will be providing some light refreshments, an opportunity to meet other parents and also;
- A brief talk in supporting your child‘s transition to Barnhill.
- An opportunity to meet, ask questions and raise any concerns you might have with Mrs. Kanda, Head of Year 7 or Mrs. Gill, Pastoral Support Manager.
- A copy of the Transition Booklet with more detailed and essential information for all new students and parents.
- Provisional Form Group lists, though please note that there will be a separate opportunity to meet your child’s Form Tutor in September.
The entire Year 7 team are thoroughly looking forward to meeting you to begin building the exceptional home-school relationship and engagement which is the foundation of any student’s personal or academic success at Barnhill Community High School.
Data Collection Form:
Many thanks to the vast majority of parents who have completed the data collection form. Please CLICK HERE if you have yet to do so.
If you have any further questions about then please do not hesitate to contact the Year 7 team.
- Pastoral Support Manager (Mrs. D. Gill) – email@example.com
- Head of Year 7 (Mrs. A. Kanda) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Headteacher i/c Transition & Key Stage 3 (Mr. T. Rich) – email@example.com
Mr. T. Rich
Assistant Headteacher i/c Key Stage 3