RSE Policy - Parent Consultation
Relationships and Sex Education Policy Draft
Dear Parents and Carers,
The Department for Education has announced changes to relationships and sex education (RSE). All schools are required to comply with the updated requirements and at Barnhill Community High School we are aiming to deliver the content at the start of the summer term.
This means that we’ll be reviewing our RSE curriculum and policy so we can be sure our RSE provision is appropriate for our pupils based on their:
- Physical and emotional maturity
- Religious and cultural backgrounds
- Special educational needs and/or disabilities
We need your feedback to help us do this. Here is how you can help:
- By reading the attached 'Draft RSE Policy' which is attached at the bottom of this page.
- By completing the attached form and raising any questions or concerns.
Please click here for the feedback form:
Please complete the form by Friday 19th February and we will be in touch to answer any questions you have. If you do require any further information please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your time and continued cooperation.