Students undertaking work experience placements during July 2013 should note the below:
- Please collect your WORK EXPERIENCE DIARY from your tutor.
Diaries MUST be filled in EVERY day.
- A teacher will be visiting you during your placement. They will be checking your diary to make sure it has been completed.
- If you lose your diary you MUST contact Mrs Dixon / Miss Leonard and request a replacement immediately. (0208 8390658)
- Remember to arrive on time, be polite, and follow instructions (first time)!
- Please remember that we cannot arrange another placement if you have misbehaved in your current placement
HAVE A BRILLIANT TIME, LEARN FROM YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE AND WE WILL SEE YOU AFTER YOUR 2 WEEKS